- Unless you are being sponsored before your show begins, allow 3 months of air time to obtain sponsors.
- Show potential sponsors show ratings and show interest by listeners.
- Show sponsors how your program will help them promote their product or service.
- Always keep your sponsors in mind for interviews, commercials and other ways to participate in your show.
- Always be on the lookout for new sponsors whose message fits the concept of your radio show.
- Reach out to local companies, both profit and non-profit.
- Send proposals to potential sponsors that outline features, benefits, ratings and demographics.